By interacting with Amansari such as registering as a guest with us, entering into any other transactions with us, using the Amansari website or visiting our social media websites, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Amansari or on our behalf.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is information that relates directly or indirectly to you, which make you to be identified or identifiable from that information.
The Personal Data may include your name, passport and visa information, children’s information, contact information, credit card details, your travel dates, your preferences and other information collected pertaining to your stay at our hotel and/or the goods and services we provide, and may include other information depending on the nature of dealings with us.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Amansari may not be able to communicate with you or to provide you the goods or services you require.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Amansari may collect, retain and process your Personal Data including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes but is not limited to:
• To communicate with your including but not limited to providing tourism and hospitality services and handling all your enquiries, feedback or complaints;
• To update you of any events, promotions, marketing materials and information
• To enforce any of the terms in the agreements between us;
• To conduct internal data analysis, market research and auditing;
• To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities as may be required by law
If you do not provide or update all the information as requested, we might not be able to keep complete information about you, thus affecting our ability to fulfil the purposes stated above.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Amansari may disclose and transfer your Personal Data:
• to our related companies, affiliates, contractors, vendors, service providers or individuals for the purposes of our business operation, to help us with some services we provide and for cross-promotional purposes;
• to owners and operators of our hotels or our business partners and investors;
• to any law enforcement agency, courts of Malaysia or pursuant to any court order.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Amansari is committed to protect your Personal Data, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft and misuse as well as against unauthorised access, disclosure, usage, alteration and destruction.
Your Personal Data is accessed only by authorised staffs who are instructed to handle your information with confidentiality. Amansari will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfil the many different purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is permitted or required by law.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Amansari requests your help to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date. You may access and request for correction of your Personal Data, to limit the processing of your Personal Data, or to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data. In the event we decline to process your request, we will inform you of our reason for the refusal.